Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The great cell phone debate

I have a very determined 10 year old that wants a cell phone for Christmas.  Decisions decisions......


On one hand I could see how it would be a good thing. 
> Could get a hold of him in the store or anytime.
>He would have it in case of an emergency.
>He would be able to communicate with his friends. I have mixed feelings on this one. I mean he sees them all day at school.

These are just a few I could come up with off the top of my head.

The down fall I worry about is that he LOVES playing games and you tube. I worry a cell phone will only make that worse.  Although I know his dad and I could monitor it obviously.  I guess my main concern is his age. 10 seems like a young age for an iphone even though all his friends have one.

Whats your thoughts out there in blog land???

No comments:

Post a Comment