Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Holy Sibling Rilvery!!!!

First off Isaac is no longer in a booster seat at our table. Not even 15 months and he has outgrown the darn thing.  Now he sits like a big boy at the table and he loves it!  I was cooking super one night and I hear Wyatt yell
Wyatt- ugh mom I think Isaac does not like the booster seat anymore
Me. Why do you say that
Wyatt- Because he is taking it down. 
Me thinking to myself- Holy Shit!  
I walked in the dinning room and sure enough Isaac had unlatched the booster seat in the two spots that held it to the chair. Crazy!   
 Here he is as a big boy.  He loves it!!! We are trying to teach him now though that it is not cool to go to everyone's plate and steal their food and you should stay in your seat at the table. He likes to try and take a bite and then go play.  We are working on it though and it has got better. 

In other news.
 Wyatt still is my goofy child. Everytime I take a picture of him he smiles at first and then I go to snap the photo and he makes a goofy face. As you can see in the photo above.

Other then that Wyatt is back to loving school again and loves to play with his Leapster, any kind of games, play outside and watch cartoons. A normal four year old. His favorite game on my kindle right now is Angry Birds. Boy can he play the heck out of that game. 
I just got this car for Isaac a couple of months ago and he fit in it with room to play and look at him now. SLOW down buddy you are killing me with how fast you are growing. I am thinking basketball player or wrestler. Isaac is one rough and tough dude that is for sure. This kid knows what he wants and stops at nothing to try and get it. Poor Wyatt gets hit on constantly by him because when Wyatt has a toy Isaac wants it and now. Which brings us to sibling rilvery. IT SUCKS!!!! This weekend Isaac and Wyatt were at it non stop until bed. Vince and I just looked at each other like, What the Hell!  I was hoping it did not start this soon but apparently it does. Wyatt is four and Isaac fifteen months and boy oh boy can they fight. Geese. Like I said earlier when Isaac sees something he wants he stops at nothing to get it. There is no distracting him to play somewhere else or giving him a new toy. He wants what he has his mind on. I am scared to see his teenage years at this point since right now he is so headstrong. Oh my.
 The only other thing we have been doing is playing outside. Isaac is cutting four teeth right now and is not crabby luckily, just clingy. So mom cannot go far but I do not mind. I know to enjoy it now while he likes me. Isaac has almost outgrown his swing to.  Ugh. I am thinking big and tall store for shopping in the future.  

That's it for now. 


1 comment:

  1. Isaac sounds a lot like our Gracie! Haha. Maybe it's a second child thing. :)

    ReplyDelete