Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Currently.....

Since the weather cannot make up its mind, the Pettijohns are pretty much inside most of the time.
 Some things I have been loving on Netflix here lately are:
NO LAUGHING!!!! 
Yes Dawson s Creek.
I am a total nerd.
How  could you not love this show though.
 It was and still is awesome in my book. 
And this guy is so cute!!! Nerd alert , I know. That is okay. 
I am also digging this show right now. Another oldie but goodie.
And this one!!

Speaking of shows, did you see this new one on the television last night?
LOVE it.  It is on at 8 pm on Mondays  channel 2 if you want to check it out. If you are a mystery, law show lover you will love it. It keeps you interested that is for sure.  It kept Vince from falling asleep so that is good. The man cannot watch anything without falling asleep unless it grabs his interest right off and this show did. Seriously check it out. The first episode was last night so you have not missed much. 
 Here is another oldie that arrived at our house yesterday. Perfection!  The boys love this game and played it for a good half hour. Who remembers this growing up? I never played it but Vince had one growing up. I seen it for sale cheap on a swap and sell page and had to pick it up. Score!

Other then that I have been loving me some  Randy Houser .  Who doesn't love that song!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE watching old TV shows. It's hard for me to find something on now that holds my attention. (My roommates in college totally made fun of me for watching old 7th Heaven dvd's on my laptop, haha.) Can't wait for warmer weather and playdates!

    ReplyDelete