RESOLUTION FOR 2013
1. Eat better. No more fast food and more fruit and vegetables. I like fruits and vegetables anyway so I just need to make it happen and make my lunch for work. Getting that extra half hour of sleep in the morning though is so nice. Ugh.
2. Paint my living room, kitchen and the boys room. Vince always says he will get to it and help. HA I have found that is the biggest joke ever. One weekend I am going to start moving things out myself , lay the plastic and paint my heart out. I want my house to look nice and by golly its gonna. Maybe if I start he will chip in also. Who knows. Anyone want to come over and help paint? I will supply the alcohol and the food :)
3. Stay at my weight now or go a little lower.
4. Play more games with the kids and have movie nights. Wyatt is big into board games and they have never been my thing, but I need to make them my thing.
5. Work on growing my business and getting my items in more shops. I already will be putting my items in the Red Bud one in February. So excited. I would like to get them in a shop in Columbia also. More money is always nice when you have bills to pay.
6. Take some road trips with the kids. Vince and I have not done one of these since Wyatt was born and we need to. I know there is stuff you can do on a budget I just need to plan it and go for it.
7. Run a 5K. This one is a stretch but I will put it on here anyway. I always think I look like a wild women when I run and have stuck to walking for that reason.
8. Make this blog more interesting. I love my family but I need to figure out other things to write about as well. Any thoughts?
That is all I got. Now lets see if I can do them.

You can totally do the 5K and I hope you do! I need to eat healthier so badly, but I am so lazy and all I want to eat is cake and cookie dough. It's sick. Good luck getting all of that accomplished!
ReplyDelete