Well folks we went from the two photos below.
to this :)
Beautiful!!! I am one happy wife now. It took Vince and his dad a couple off weekends to do this because it was a pain in the butt with the doorways but they got it done :) I love it! Now this summer to paint and Vince wants to do some rewiring in our house and it will look marvelous.
Isaac was even loving the floor. He had socks on and was sliding on it happy as could be.
So after we all admired the flooring a little it was time to move everything back into the living room and get the house back in order since Christmas Eve was the next day and all.
Onto Christmas Eve.
Everything got moved back into the house and a our television broke. Yep you read right. Vince went to hook up the television and tipped it a little to fair and boom right on the new floor which now has scratches in it. Oh well. Can you guess what Vince and I gave each other for Christmas? If you guessed a television you are right. While I worked a half a day Christmas Eve, Vince and the kids went out tv shopping and came home with a 32 inch flat screen that was on sale.
While Vince was setting that up I decided to put the tree up and decorate. Wyatt decided to pass the angel on top of the tree to Isaac this year. He says he is to old to do that anymore.
Vince helping Isaac with the angel.
Our tree all up and looking nice and Isaac hanging some of his ornaments.
After that was all done it was time to go down to my side of the families Christmas. Lots of food and family visiting. I love this time of year :)
Wyatt got a four wheeler from Grandma Dee and PaPa Joe. He was one happy kid!!!
Can you tell, he loves it :)
Of course Isaac had to get on for a minute.
I was worried the Wyatt would like nothing else he got after opening his gifts but that was not the case at all. He loved everything and so did Isaac. Wyatt keeps asking me when Christmas is again, lol. He was upset when I took the tree down because he wanted it to be Christmas again soon.
Isaac really understood Christmas this year and he loved opening all of his gifts. It is so neat to watch children catch onto things and develop over time. I forgot all the things they learn so fast. Time really does fly. :_ _(
Some more gift opening.
Mom opening her big gift. Tiffany made this for her with all the kids from her side and Joes side and all the grandkids. She loved it. I never seen a women book it so fast from the dining room to the living room to show Joe.
Although Christmas Eve was hectic it was alot of fun at the same time. I am always sad to see it end.

















No comments:
Post a Comment