It is Wednesday I know but things are crazy in life right now and this is when I got to it :( Starting in the new year I will be better about blogging I promise.
On with the weekend.
We had some brotherly love this weekend.
Isaac LOVES Wyatt to pieces and Wyatt is so good with him
So cute! Isaac loves being around Wyatt. I caught them the other night hanging out in the closet chatting it up. You see our closets connect to other rooms and the boys love it. The boys closet you can walk through and come out in the living room. It is neat and both kids think it is the greatest. They have a little hangout in there right now with blankets, toys and pillows. If I ever cannot find them I look there first.
Next thing on the agenda for the weekend was Wyatt's Christmas Program at school.
This was right before he went to school in his new program outfit, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Pettijohn.
I cannot get over how big he looks. Oh and look there is our flooring. Wonder if anything got done with it this weekend. Stay tuned.
Here he is with his class before it started.
This is during. He did so good!! All the kids did! I am so proud.
Hold onto your seats for the next pictures.
These are the befores. See why I complained. It was a last minute decision for Vince to work on the floor this last weekend. Him and his dad worked on it and got a decent amount done. Thankfully!!! Is it so wrong to want my house to look nice and not like a piece of junk? I don't think so.
Anyway, moving on.
While Vince, his dad and his brother worked on the floor me and the boys went to my moms restaurant for Breakfast with Santa.
They wanted to be silly for a photo and this is what I got. Lol! Goofballs.
Grandma Holmes with Isaac.
He loved the Christmas Tree. Ours is not up yet but hopefully will be after this weekend since the guys are hoping to finish up the floor this weekend. Nothing like last minute, huh. This weekend is going to just as nuts since I am having Christmas at our house with Vince's side of the family. Someone help me!!!
Isaac did not mind Santa at all. He did not cry or anything. I was amazed. Wyatt threw a fit the first time he saw Santa. Isaac just sat there and looked at him like who the heck are you and tried to pull his beard. Both boys are like night and day but get along so well.
Wyatt took a little bit to warm up to the idea.
See.
He told Santa to keep his hands to himself or his dad would take car of things.
Where does he get this stuff?
Here he is a little more warmed up to the idea. I got a photo of both of them with Santa.
After awhile he realized that Santa is not so bad and was chatting away and letting him know all sorts of stuff he wanted.
Afterwards we went to Pam and Jim's house for the day.
Where Isaac tried on a new hat, played and napped. Wyatt decided to hangout with the guys and help with the floor. So he was at our house with the guys until I picked him up for a Christmas party in the evening.
Around 5 I picked up Wyatt and we headed to Applebee's in Waterloo for our friend Christmas Party.
Isaac and Wyatt even got some gifts. Isaac LOVES baths so Dan and Kathy got him a new bath toy which he tried out later and is in love .
Wyatt LOVES to draw and got a magna doodle. He is carrying that everywhere. No joke!!If Isaac tries to take it from him he goes nuts and gets mad.
Anyway after some good food, the adult gift exchange (I got the Secret Wonderland Bath and Body items I was wanting :) )and laughing the kids and I headed home to see what got done and hang with dad for awhile.
This was the end result of the floor for the weekend. Won't it look nice when they are done? The guys are hoping to get it all done this weekend. We have so many doorways in our house that it takes awhile to cut and fit the floor to the doors just right. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me that they get it done. I need to get the tree up and house decorated for Christmas and our Christmas gathering with Vince's side of the family Tuesday.























Ahahaha...Wyatt is such a sweetie, I can't even imagine him telling Santa to keep his hands to himself. :D
ReplyDeleteYour floors are going to look great!! You are a brave woman with these projects so close to Christmas, but I think the payoff will be worth it!
I tagged you in a post!
ReplyDelete