Wednesday, December 5, 2012

That's a Wrap and My New Look!!!!

 First off, thank you Shannon for my wonderful new look!!! I love it to pieces! I needed a fresh look and something new. The old style was not doing it for me anymore. What do you think?

Anyway, we did this this weekend. 

Yep, those used to be punk beds. Not no more. Isaac, my one year old figured out how to climb to the top bunk on the ladder and then decided to just jump off from over the rail.  I walked in as he was jumping. He thought it was hilarious and wanted to do it again.  Can we say HOLY HEART ATTACK.  I about crapped myself.  So Vince took a break from hunting a came home and we rearranged the boys room and it now looks like the photos above. I was so thankful he came home in between being out deer hunting to help me with this project, because with two kids it was a pain in the butt and I had pneumonia this weekend and Isaac bronchitis.  Talk about a blast. I knew Isaac had a cold but when I took him to the doctor for his 15 month checkup and shots I found out different. Poor little man. He is now feeling better and bouncing from  his bed to Wyatt s  literally.  He is definitely going to be my ER child. He has NO fear at all. Wyatt was always me tame child and never was a dare devil.  He spoiled me that is for sure. 

In other news Wyatt decided he liked a couple of my hats I make. 
Wyatt as an Angry Bird 
and then a monkey. 
Wyatt's favorite thing to do at night is sit on the arm of the chair with me and visit and watch television. I do not know how long this will last but I will take it. I love some bonding time with my oldest son. He is growing up way to fast. :_ _  _( Wyatt wanted to go hunting with his dad so bad this weekend but Vince and I decided against it. For one he cannot be quiet to save his life for more then two minutes and two Vince and I think he is a little to young yet. Definitely next year for a little bit though.  I want the boys to have something they can do with their dad.  
Vince loves deer hunting and got to shot at one but it was a little to far and he missed. He is going back for the next round in a couple of weeks.  Lets hope he gets one then. Mama would love some deer sausage.

Other then that I got to witness this lovely site this weekend. 
Some hot stuff right there. My husband sweeping.  To me that is awesome!!! 
Isaac decided to join in on the fun and help his dad.  He loves to clean. 
To bad they eventually grow out of it :(
Wyatt turned into a basket case over the weekend. Just kidding. He does sit in the  laundry basket to watch television a good amount though.  I have no idea why but he loves it. Do not look at my floor in the background. Still no luck getting Vince to put the new down so our house looks crappy still in the flooring department. That is all for now. I will be posting family photos later this week some time. 


2 comments:

  1. Love the new look! I bet you're staying busy with all of those Christmas orders. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!

      I am swamped! Lol! It is fun learning new patterns though and going further with crafting like I wanted to.

      Delete