Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Wrap 2012

Did everyone else have an awesome Thanksgiving?  I know we did. Two Thanksgivings in one day = one tired family. I only got pictures of The Pettijohn side. By the time we got to my moms things were crazy and kids were crabby. Sorry folks. 
Here are some photos from turkey day at the Pettijohns.
 I am trying to make an effort to get more photos of Vince and I. I take pictures of everyone else and Vince and I hardly ever get any.
Speaking of photos.  
Why is it for the second child you take less? It baffles me. I took pictures of Wyatt all the time and then Isaac gets here and they are taken less. 
Frustrating and I need to fix that. 
 This was Isaac's first Thanksgiving where he could try out the turkey. He did not eat much.  He liked it, but had just woke up from a nap and wanted to play. So here he is eating a few bites and then he was done. Stinker. 
Wyatt spent his turkey day following Uncle Neil and playing the I Pad.  I swear that thing is clued to his hand.  Every time we are out at Pam and Jim's the first thing he asks is where is the I Pad.  He LOVES it. He is really good at it to. The boy catches on really fast to any game. Wyatt surprises me sometimes with how much he gets.  

In the afternoon we went to my mom and Joe's house for the evening meal, where we visited with some more family and did a little ad browsing. Nothing struck my fancy.  I am NOT the Black Friday shopper at all. I like my sleep and I hate crowds of rude ass people.  That is just me though.  

Not much else to report.  Vince has joined the deer hunting world and this weekend I will be husband less for two days. I sure hope he gets one. The first round a couple of weekends ago he came close but ended up S.O.L. I kind of hope he sticks with deer hunting and can show the boys someday.  I would love to learn how to go deer hunting with a bow. I am not sure if I would like it or not, but I want to try and find out. 

In other news, does any of you moms/dads out there have any suggestions to get your child to pee in that big circle aka the toilet and not on the floor around it. Vince and I are having one hell of a time with Wyatt right now.  Nothing is nastier then sitting down to pee and stepping in it at the same time. Wtf!  He is currently getting to clean the bathroom floor alot more then he would like, but that still does not seem to break him of it.  HELP!

Lastly, this blog is getting a new look and a new name.  I hope to have it changed sometime next week. Stay tuned for "One Step At A Time" I am super excited!!!

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment