Not to much going on in my house hold. Just seeing alot of yarn and crochet needles moving like crazy. I did decided to take a break one day and take the kids to the park and for a bike ride.
Have I ever mentioned that I love bike riding so much more then walking. Weird I know, but I do. I am even thinking about next year doing a bike a thon and pulling one of the kids behind me, if you are allowed. I think it would be neat.
Anyway, the kids decided they wanted to play in the sandbox in our yarn for awhile and play on our swing set which mostly sits there. When they play on it through both kids love it. So i guess it was not a total waste of money.
After playing at our house, we went to Lincoln Park in town, ate lunch and chilled for awhile.
Wyatt is telling me in this picture to put the camera down and get up there.
Bossy little person.
Isaac had a blast. Anything he can climb he loves!!! I am honestly not sure if he will survive his toddlers years. All he does is climb, climb, climb. Vince and I caught him on the changing table at the top the other day heading up to the top of their dresser. Crazy. Isaac is going to be my in the ER with broken bones kid. I can see it already. Wyatt was never that adventurous. He was tame compared to Isaac. Oh well this to will pass.
The boys got a new table. I scored this puppy for 10.00 on a swap and sell site in my area I belong to. That makes this momma happy!!!! The boys love it. Now they have a little table to eat at now and then and Wyatt has somewhere besides our cold ass dining room to do his homework.
Other then that I have been seeing as I said, alot of the next photos.
Wyatt told me one day that he wanted me to make him a hat with a baseball on it and I did. He LOVES it. I was worried I could make one and then he would not wear it, but he does. He told me he afraid to wear it to school though because someone might take it or he might forget it. To cute. Steal my heart. Now he wants me to make him a boy afghan with boy colors. So stay tuned for one of those after Christmas.
Here is the link to my page if any of you bloggers want to check it out and give me a "Like" I can ship all of my hats and I take custom orders.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Crafting-Madness/195946990479607
On another note Isaac has a new favorite toy. Wyatt and Vince went to my mom and Joes farm a weekend or so ago and I had Isaac at home with me. Well I took him downstairs with me to do laundry and he found this and would get out of it. So upstairs with us it went and he LOVES it. If Wyatt even gets close to it he flips out and if Wyatt makes it in the car we end up with this.
Isaac shoving Wyatt to the front. Little shit! He will sit there until Wyatt says he will get out to. Poor Wyatt. Wyatt is such a good sport though and so good with Isaac. He loves having a brother and while Wyatt does get tired of him on occasion for the most part Wyatt loves having him around and is patient as can be with him. I am so proud of Wyatt for being such a good big brother.
Well that is all, maybe I can get to were I blog more then once a week. Sorry guys I am trying :)


















I can't imagine how busy you are with all of your crochet orders! Glad you took a day off to spend with the boys. :) I LOVE bike riding, too...but I've been pregnant for so much of the last three years that my behind hasn't seen a bicycle seat in a LONG time, haha.
ReplyDelete