Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween went great this year.  Both boys had a blast.  
Isaac was not to thrilled about wearing the Scobby Doo head , but he got used to it in the end. 
So we had Spider man and Scobby Doo. 
Here is my Spider man (Wyatt) - Surprisingly I had no problems with Wyatt wearing his costume. He loved it and even wore the mask the majority of the time. I was really impressed. 

Here is my Scobby Doo. (Isaac)
I can never get him to look at the camera when I need him to. 
This could have been a good photo, stinker!
He will look for Vince though. Terd!  

Wyatt was not having photos with mom and dad this year. I guess he is just to cool for us. 
We ended up going out to Busse Estates and trick or treating and oh my lord did the boys get the candy.  It is a little subdivision in our town and just in that subdivision the kids left with a Wal Mart bag full of candy. I could not believe it.  Some houses gave away whole candy bars, juice boxes, chips, etc.  You name it they had it. They both were done after that though. 

Wyatt loved trick or treating and I was really proud of him.  Wyatt said thank you and have a good night at most every house and he did not take off through peoples lawns like most kids did. Way to go Wyatt!!!! Vince and I must be doing something right.

Isaac got to ride in the stroller and he loved it. He was loving people giving him candy in his bucket and literally threw a fit when I had to take his bucket to empty it into our Walmart bag at the bottom of our stroller. Do not mess with the boys bucket, he will off you in a second. We caught Isaac a couple of times eating tootsie rolls wrappers and all. Silly kid.  

Needless to say both kids loved Halloween and cannot wait until next year. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we ran into you guys! The boys were adorable. :D Gracie is the same way with pictures - it's a rare day that she's actually looking at the camera, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Vince even tried to dangle the binky in front of the camera and he would not even look for that.

      So happy you guys were able to get out and enjoy the nice night. I bet the girls had just as much fun as my boys.

      Delete