Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Currently................



- I am digging the song above. It has a catchy ring to it, I think.



- I have a sock pile of clean socks sitting on my blanket chest at home. It has been sitting there for about two-three weeks. I hate folding and matching socks that much.  I have even considered buying a new pack of socks over matching them up.  Lazy I know, but I hate it as much as dusting.


- I am loving everything chocolate. I went through my desk at work yesterday and could not believe how much chocolate I had in there.  I do not know what it is but lately it is all I want. How I am staying at 128 I have no clue. Must be stress making me want it because it is not that time of the month. Who Knows.

                                     

- I cannot wait to go home and go trick or treating with my kiddos.  Above is what they are going to be for Halloween. I am praying I can get them to wear the costumes. Isaac should be no problem but Wyatt is a different story.

That is all I got for today.  What are you currently up to?

2 comments:

  1. That song is catchy! And your not alone on the chocolate-crave-phase! Loving your blog :-) Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg :) At least I am not the only one with the chocolate phase. Seriously love it!

      Delete