Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend Awe Moments!

Nothing to exciting to post on our weekend, just some running and hanging around the house.  Pretty boring. We did however have a couple of awe moments in the house. 
Check it out. 

Taking a nap together. So cute. 
Wyatt is such a male. What is their obsession with their goods?  Geese!

On another note does anyone know how to get a man who procrastinates to do a project that needs done?  We ripped up our carpet a few months ago and bought flooring for the hallway and living room and for awhile we were busy every weekend but now things are slowing down and I want it done so I can have Christmas at our house. Thoughts??? If I knew how I would do it my self but I am clueless. 

3 comments:

  1. Tell him that you are going to pay someone else to do it...works every time! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use what Meagan said or I tell him I'm just going to call my dad ... I did do that once when I was pregnant and wanted shelves in the basement ASAP! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies I will definitely try and see if one of your ideas will work.

    ReplyDelete