We had one busy weekend that is for sure.
Friday was the Homecoming Football Game and while they lost by ALOT my boys still had fun and I got to enjoy some nachos and cheese. We went with Grandma and Grandpa Pettijohn. Of course that made Wyatt s days since he got to hang out with PaPa the whole time. Isaac was kind of all over.
I did get Isaac to wear the football hat I made for him.
He looks so cute in it!
Here we are walking into the game.
Getting ready to start.
GO RED BUD!
Isaac getting some Grandma time in all the while Wyatt trying to tackle her.
Poor Pam.
Wyatt being goofy.
As I said earlier, it was not Red Buds night since they lost so bad. But at least we got out for awhile on a Friday night and enjoyed the nice weather.
Saturday was a soccer game in the morning and then home for awhile.
Isaac looks so thrilled doesn't he?
Got both boys to take a picture together for once.
This happens once in a blue moon.
Anyway Saturday night Vince and I had plans so the kids were off to stay the night with Jim and Pam and we were off to the Cardinal Game with my Mom and Joe. Joe always gets amazing tickets through work so he decided to share the love with Vince and I. Thank you Glister Mary Lee for the awesome seats.
This is how far we were from the field, AMAZING!!!!
I was excited.
Vince had to get him some amazing ball park nachos. I had some of his and they are amazing. You might have to lose a leg to pay for them but they taste so good. Food prices suck but I cannot complain to much we got the tickets for free.
Hi there Mr. Red Bird.
See I told you nice seats!!
Vince and I trying to get a photo together. Not to shabby.
Play Ball!!!!
Mr. Red Bird again.
It was a good game but they lost. The other team scored four in the beginning and then nothing got scored for either team until the end when the Cardinals scored three all at once and it went an extra inning. I like those kind of games that put you on the edge of your seat. Much to my dismay though they ended up losing. Boo!!! The only other down fall to the game was the annoying ass lady behind us that kept yelling at the top of her lungs and hitting Vince in the head when the wave went through. Luckily for her Vince does not believe in hitting girls. I had and still have two ruptured eardrums or else I would have opened my mouth. I moved in the end to avoid all of her yelling. Bitch was giving me headache on top of an ear ache. Maybe I should have stayed home but who can pass up tickets like that. Not me!!!
Sunday was family day on my side. We had family in from Washington so we all gathered at the restaurant for some of moms good cooking and family time.
Crappy pictures I know. Sorry!
We ended our weekend with being pooped and Isaac out like a light.
I did manage to try and new project and master it the first time around. Yay me!!!!
Meet Mr. Owl. A friend of ours had ordered it for her baby boy when he is born and at first I was thinking of saying no but I am happy I did not.

















No comments:
Post a Comment