Well it has been a week and I thought I would pop in. Just have nothing exciting to write about, sorry guys. Just enjoying life and my kids. We have a jammed pack weekend though, so I am sure Monday or Tuesday you will see a post.
But for today we are just hanging around the house until Wyatt has to go to school and doing this ........
Those are my couch cushions along with every blanket and pillow we own I think on the hallway floor. Wyatt decided to make a fort and one heck of a mess. Instead of getting mad about it I chose to get in touch with my inner child and have some fun.
Isaac wanted to get in on the picture also. See his little head on the right.
So until 11:00 we will be having fun jumping on this. Why get mad, make memories, right.
One day everything in my house will be in order and I will be bored out of mind missing my kiddos.
In other news I am doing a giveaway over on my crafting page if you want to copy and paste the link below in your URL and check it out. I do ship for those that are not local and I am not outrageous on shipping either. If you want a custom order message me on there.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Crafting-Madness/195946990479607
Here is a sample of my work.
I am currently getting ready to conquer an owl beanie and baseball beanies.
Go over and check me out.
Have a good rest of the week and weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment