Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Our weekend was nothing to exciting. 
A little spaghetti face! Lol!
This boy loves him  spaghetti, let me tell you.

Vince and I also decided to take the boys to Monkey Joe's since the rain was holding us back on outdoor activities. 
We were hoping Isaac would like it since it was his first time there and all. 
No such luck!
First expression and we had just arrived. Fun times I tell you, fun times. 
At least Wyatt was excited!
I set him in one of the jumps and this is him trying to get out. 
No tears in this photo but trust me there was some . 
He was cool as long as Vince or myself was holding him but other then that he was NOT having it at all. 
Vince and I started thinking and we remembered after we were already there that Wyatt did the same thing when we took him around a  year also. Why do we think of these things when it is to late. 

Oh well Wyatt had a blast. 
He jumped and jumped and jumped some more. 
They had a couple new floats in there, which Wyatt loved. 
He jumped for 2 1/2 hours straight. I am not kidding the boy did not stop.  
They both were asleep within 15 minutes of being in the car.
I did manage to get Isaac to have a little fun at the end in the little play area they have. There were some kids his age in there also and he played with them. 
See, all smiles!!! 
We will try and take him back when he is closer to 2 years old and see what he does. Wyatt loved it when we took him back before his second birthday.  We will see if Isaac is the same. 

Other then doing that, Vince and I did get our night out.  Pam called Saturday and ask to take the boys on Sunday night.  
Vince and I went to eat at Marachi's in Belleville. LOVE that place!  Then the plan was to go to a little Jazz and Blues Bar on Main Street,(yes Vince and I like jazz music)  but when we got there there was no jazz and blues bands scheduled for that night so we tried Plan B.  We tried to find Baxter's in Fairview but no such luck. The place where it was at was closed down.  Shitty luck I tell you.  I really wanted to play some pool.  Oh well. We decided after that to go home and have a drink at the Office Bar and Grill in town.  That turned out to be entertaining. Drunks can be funny let me tell you.  There was a guy in there wasted and singing his heart out, solo. You would have had to be there.  He should know to not leave his drink unattended to go to the bathroom though, because then shits happens to it. He was getting on someones nerves, because homeboy got some hot sauce put in his beer and drank it all up when he got back.  I would have hated to be him later.  We managed to squeeze in a movie the same night.
Anyway that was our night and weekend, nothing to exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment