Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

We are doing this post bullet style.

Weekend Wrap Up

- I was sick from Saturday on and still am today sitting at work. Luckily my fever broke Sunday and I have an amazing husband that kicks it up a notch when I am down. He seriously kept the kids entertained and helped out with the house work without complaining. Love him to pieces right now. I am at the end of being sick today but still feel drained.

-Wyatt had a soccer game on Saturday and did good. First game of the season.  It is amazing how much difference a year can make for kids. Last year he was spotting airplanes and birds in the sky and this year he is actually trying and starting to concentrate more. We still have the occasional distraction of girls, trucks and circle turning, but not as much as last year.

- The last thing we did was some grocery shopping and spent way to much money. I seriously need a damn money  tree in my back yard.   After that we came home and Vince changed my oil and we found out my radiator is leaking. Last night it was not bad but this morning is a different story. I drove to a friends house to drop of a check on 159 and then a country road to my in-laws. When I pulled in the driveway, we had some smoking going on and lot of stink. My hot/cold gauge was going up a little but not much. Anyway I let it sit and then went to leave and just sitting in the driveway I had smoking. Lifted my hood and antifreeze had sprayed all over. So needless to say I need a new radiator. Luckily I have amazing in-laws and am driving one of their cars for work today.  Another positive thing to this dilemma is my husband and his dad will be putting the new one in, which saves us a good amount in labor.

Sounds exciting doesn't it. That was our weekend in a nutshell. Praying this week stays nice and next weekend is a little better. I am inching to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment