Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Well Vince and I have a Preschooler!!!
 I am so happy, but at the same time sad. 
 Such a mom I know. 
I just keep looking at him and asking, where did the time go.  Crazy how it flies.  
Anyway,  we found not even a week before his first day of school that the Red Bud Elementary school had room if we wanted to enroll him. Once we found that out we enrolled him on Thursday, did the whole doctor thing and his first day was September 4, 2012. 
Here he is at the doctor.  
He was not smiling five minutes before this.  I do not know if he thought he had to get shots or what but he had a high speed come apart in the doctors office when the nurse practitioner ask him to step on the scale. He was fine in the waiting room and then we go back and he did a 180 in two seconds.  I mean he was on the floor crying and screaming and would not let us do anything. 
That was fun with just me and two kids. Never in four years has he ever did that.  Five minutes later and some chill out time he was smiling. Can we say Bi Polar.  
Wyatt weighed in at 47 pounds and as far as height she did an estimate since he would not corporate. Everything looks good and he got the flu mist in the nose. 
When we left he was a happy camper. 
Anyway the weekend came and went and we talked up school quite a bit. 
 He seemed really nervous about it.  
September 4, 2012 was Wyatt's first day.
My sign I threw together. Nothing fancy.
Wyatt favorite colors is: Red, Blue
Favorite Name to Call Everything:  Roger 
What you want to me: You want to build or drive truck when you grow up
Favorite Foods: Pizza and Spaghetti
Favorite Shows: Wow Wow Wubzy and Mighty Machines
Favorite Cartoon Character: Spiderman
Here he is at school. 
Wyatt is in the Noon to 3:00 group Monday - Friday. 
Vince and the boys. 
Vince took off of work to take him and I came home from work to take him and then went back. 
 I love my job!
He would not look at the camera with me. 
Little terd!
Here is the best one we got with me. 
See how he is!
Holding hands getting ready to go in to school with his class. 
He came home that night and talked all about Lilly, the girl in the picture with him. 
Someone might have a girlfriend. 
There he goes.
I did fine on not crying until he looked back at me and yells, "mom I want to give you another hug."  
I lost it! 
Words cannot describe how proud I am of him and how I look forward to seeing him grow and watch what he becomes. 

Vince took him out after school to DQ for ice cream and he got to run around some more with Lilly. 
 Vince said they chased each other everywhere.  
When I got home at 5, I walked in to this
Yep, out like a light. His first day wore him out. 
He says the only thing he did not like about school so far is that they did not get to play on the playground. 
We will see how today goes.  I hope he grows to love it and makes lots of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment