Linking up today with these lovely bloggers.
Stop by and meet some new people.
1. When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
I turn to music. Nothing makes me happier then turning on a country road with the windows down, loud music and wind blowing through my hair.
My kids can always make me smile to. Wyatt always can tell when I am having a bad day and will try and do something to make me smile. Love my kiddos :)
2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
I would have so loved to have lived during the 1970's. I would have loved the music and the clothing. How comfortable did those people look back then! Love the style.
3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
None. I know boring. My life was crazy growing up. Halloween was the last thing on my mind. Now though I might have to dress up in the years to come.
2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
I would have so loved to have lived during the 1970's. I would have loved the music and the clothing. How comfortable did those people look back then! Love the style.
None. I know boring. My life was crazy growing up. Halloween was the last thing on my mind. Now though I might have to dress up in the years to come.
1) I love college and miss it terribly. I think when the kids get a bit older I might go back to get my 4 year degree for Paralegal studies and take the state test. We shall see.
2) I want to sky dive so bad. I know it sounds nuts, but I think it would be awesome. Hey you only live once.
3) I like to dip my chips in ketchup and my fries in mayonnaise. Grosses Vince out every time.
4) I have had my tongue pierced for awhile. I liked it until I seen the dentist bill and then I hated it.
5) I am a Bones loving freak. Cannot get enough of that show seriously.
5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Don't worry about all the crap life is handing you right now and has been. Something and someone amazing is in your near future and life will get better.
Get rid of the people that bring you down, they are not worth it and work on improving your life and meeting people that love and care for you.
What is your answers to any of these? I love comments.


I have a Wyatt, too.
ReplyDeleteI never could get in Bones, that makes me feel weird. Everyone I know loves it.
I would never skydive, nope.
Nice to meet you :)
I love Bones too. I don't watch the current season though just the reruns. I'm weird. Haha
ReplyDelete