Friday, September 7, 2012

Confession Friday

I confess I am pondering payback this A.M. I seriously think Vince is a little jealous I stay home with the kids because on Thursday and Friday mornings he is loud as heck.  Just wait till the next time I waitress for my mom, it is on!

I confess that this http://www.tastefullysimple.com/portals/0/TSO/ShopOurProducts/SpringSummer/2012/ViewLarger/BringThePartyViewLarger.jpg  is amazing!!!!! I have not tried the food mix it shows in the picture but the Sunny Margarita mix is awesome hands down. Luckily I got some before it went on stop sell for the season. Hurry if you want to try some it goes out of season on September 14.  You will not be disappointed!

 I confess I am so nervous for when Isaac takes off walking, because I am really going to have my hands full then.  We are up to six/seven steps at a time right now.  So he is getting braver. He climbs everything now, imagine when he walks how fast he could get to things.  Ugh.

I confess I have yet to jump on the 50 Shades of Grey band wagon.  Everytime someone describes them to me it makes me not want to read them more. Am I the only one  out there who has no desire to read them? I just do not see the attraction to them.

I confess I think I have got Vince talked in to getting a queen sized bed. I hope anyway. We found some we could swing on price. All we really need is the mattress and box springs.  The bed frame we have now adjusts from a full size to a queen.  Two dogs and two kids who usually end up in our bed at night, making it crammed sleeping headquarters. 

I confess I was little shocked when no one wanted me to blog about making 15 minute laundry detergent.  I am telling you people it is amazing!  I have had a reaction to most laundry soaps except for Tide.  I tried this and no reaction and my clothes get so clean.  Plus it saves a ton of $$$$. 

I was busting at the seams with confessions last night and then I wake up this morning and I got nothing. What the heck!! With that being said, peace out and have a good weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment