I confess I am praying my in-laws take both kids this weekend. Pam said something about it but was not sure. Mommy and Daddy need a night out, asap! It has been three months and it would be awesome to get some adult time. Love the kiddos but all adults need a break.
I confess I am so over these migraines. Everyday at noon it hits and has been hitting hard. I do not know if it is the computer screen I stare at or light or what. It sucks!!!!
I confess that if Springer (our new dog) does not quit coming up and stealing Isaac's binkies right out of his mouth, I am going to hang his ass from his tail on the clothesline.Those things are not cheap! I really do love the dog but the chewing on everything is driving me nuts!
I confess I have about six load of laundry that needs done and I am in no hurry to get to it. I will really hate myself when I do get to it and have ten.
I confess I was really hoping Vince would get to putting the flooring down this weekend but with the ran I do not think it is going to happen. I am tired of my living room and hallway looking like crap! Oh well family time.
I confess I do not know how people handle St. Louis traffic. I drive to Columbia three days a week and have a hard time handling people that do not know how to drive. I bet I would go crazy if I had to handle St. Louis traffic in rush hour. I wish people would get a clue. 55 does not equal 45 in the fast lane.
I confess I about cried when I heard Isaac Wednesday night at Wyatts soccer practice yell Go I it (Wyatt in our words) when Wyatt was running the ball to the goal. This is rough, Wyatt going to Pre-K Tuesday and Isaac growing up just as fast. I am turning soft I tell you.
Just because I think this is the cutest, I am leaving you with a photo.
| Isaac loves him some soccer. He had a blast every time he got the ball. |
What do you confess this week?

get the 6th tat!! I want one there too....just can't decide what I want tho.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it annoying when Springer takes the binker, but I bet it's super cute too - taking them right out of his mouth! lol
I drive to Westport everyday and sit in traffic everyday, but I would do that in a heartbeat before I would drive Rt 3 or any other 2 line road ....
It is super cute. Hard not to laugh when I am trying to scold him. Little terd!
DeleteI have a tattoo behind my ear. It wasn't painful so much as it was annoying getting it. It's practically like the gun is bouncing off your skull, so if you can handle a little brain rattling get it! They are super cute!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely can handle that. The worse was the one on my foot. That hurt like hell!
DeleteBahaha...I JUST wrote about never being able to get a tattoo, and then I read your very first confession. :)
ReplyDeleteIf it's been three months since you've gotten a night out, then call...beg...do whatever you have to do! You deserve it!
Guess we both had tattoos on the mind. I do not notice them really. I guess I am just used to them being there.
DeleteI got my night out and did not have to beg. So nice having a conversation and no interruptions!