For Wyatt's fourth birthday we had his birthday party and then we took him somewhere also. We decided on the Magic House in Kirkwood since had been there before and loved it. Plus there is so much to do that Vince and I knew he would find something to keep him happy. We were right, he had a blast and so did Isaac. This was Isaac first time there and I think he fell in love. Wyatt favorite spot was the Construction Zone and Isaac's was the water play area.
Here are some photos from out day.
Isaac loving the Construction Machinery. No I do not know what this is called. Terrible I know.
Wyatt having fun climbing.
Playing some music.
Wyatt in the Construction Zone. We should have went there last because once we were there Wyatt did not want to leave. He threw a fit when we made him but once we told him we would go back he was okay with things.
Isaac hanging out on the wood waiting for big brother to get done.
Wyatt playing president with the help of little brother.
Everytime we go to the Magic House we always have to make pennies.
Isaac's favorite part of the Magic House. The boy LOVES water! He did not want to leave here at all.
Wyatt and Isaac playing together in the water. When I pulled him out of that seat he was soaked. At least he had fun though.
Isaac's second favorite thing.
He loved playing in that little bit of balls.
He was not happy when I took him out.
Wyatt in the Construction Machine.
My biggest worm.
My littlest worm.
In the electric zone. This held Wyatt's interest for a little bit and then guess where we ended back at.
(Scroll Down)
The Construction Zone. Told you this was his favorite. Lol!
He was loving the hard hat and rocked it for a quite a long time once he discovered they had them there.
He looks so big here.
and here.
Sigh! Where did four years go and why so fast. I know it is the facts of life but when I look back and go down memory lane I am just in amazement by how fast it went by. I love my kiddos so much and before I know it they will be out of the house and not wanting to spend time with their dear old parents. I just pray when my kids look back someday they remember so many good times and try their best at everything in life. I still remember Vince's look of amazement when Wyatt was born and how much having Wyatt changed Vince. Vince was not bad to begin with, but after having Wyatt me and him both grew up a little more. I better stop before I start crying.
Happy Fourth Birthday Son!!!! I pray God gives us many more with you and we get to see all that you become in life. Your dad and I love you more then you will ever know.



















No comments:
Post a Comment