Wednesday, August 15, 2012

6 Years


Well it has been six years of marriage, how crazy is that?  To me it just does not seem to have gone by that fast.  It has been a fun, rough and adventuress six years.  This is a photo Pam took for us on our six year anniversary. We celebrated six years on March 3, 2012.  We went out to eat at Ruma (Mary's) and then rented a couple of movies to watch and then went to Trevor's 30th surprise birthday party in Hecker at the VFW.  I know nothing to exciting, but when you have two kids and bills to pay  that has to come first.  It was nice to just have a night to ourselves for once with no kiddos. Thanks to Jim and Pam for watching the kids so we could do that.  The only down fall of the night was me having a migraine and it intensifying when I woke up the next morning. I have had migraines but never so bad I have to go to the hospital and get a shot. So the next morning I woke up all out of it, in a shit ton of pain and throwing up.  I am never one to go to the ER unless I am dying and I fought as long as I could to not go but Vince finally talked me into it. We went to Belleville Memorial Hospital and after a shit ton of questions I got a shot in the hip and some other medicine  Apparently I had a reaction to one of the medicines I was coming off of.  That sucked!!!!  Once they gave me the Vicodin and spent all morning in the ER we got to go home. We got home and got the kids around 1 and I just slept the rest of the days mostly and Pam took the kids the next day so I could rest some more. If you have ever had a migraine you know what the next day feels like, not fun! That was our anniversary in a nut shell. Nothing to much fun but good enough for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment