Month 5
Month 8
Month 9
Month 10

Month 11
Month 12
Photos For This Month
Isaac and Wyatt.
Playing at Columbia Park.
Time to Climb.
No more sitting with mom and watching Wyatt play.
Hanging with Papa after I fell at the park.
Poor guy looks rough.
Room change. Last month we had him in a toddler bed and now he is in the big boy bed. Crazy. He loves it though. I can lay him on the bottom by Wyatt and he goes to sleep on his own. He definitely loves his brother.
Sleeping on the bottom bunk. Gosh a year flies by.
Looking like a big boy in his high chair.
He loves him some football. I got a video of him and his dad playing a little. Isaac is just laughing and laughing. I love it. Maybe he will be our football player.
Lastly and sadly we had Isaac's first birthday party. We had a lot of people invited, so I made a couple of cakes also. Do not laugh! His theme was cookie monster and this is the best that I could do. I tried. We also had on made by Sally Crook who did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her for cake making. She does really good. There is a separate post from his birthday party. If I would have combined the post I would have been on overload for pictures.
Anyway on with the stats for this month.
STATS
Month 10
Month 11
Month 12
Photos For This Month
Isaac and Wyatt.
Playing at Columbia Park.
Time to Climb.
No more sitting with mom and watching Wyatt play.
Hanging with Papa after I fell at the park.
Poor guy looks rough.
Room change. Last month we had him in a toddler bed and now he is in the big boy bed. Crazy. He loves it though. I can lay him on the bottom by Wyatt and he goes to sleep on his own. He definitely loves his brother.
Sleeping on the bottom bunk. Gosh a year flies by.
Looking like a big boy in his high chair.
He loves him some football. I got a video of him and his dad playing a little. Isaac is just laughing and laughing. I love it. Maybe he will be our football player.
Lastly and sadly we had Isaac's first birthday party. We had a lot of people invited, so I made a couple of cakes also. Do not laugh! His theme was cookie monster and this is the best that I could do. I tried. We also had on made by Sally Crook who did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her for cake making. She does really good. There is a separate post from his birthday party. If I would have combined the post I would have been on overload for pictures.
Anyway on with the stats for this month.
STATS
- You had your 1 year check up and got three shots. You did not cry at all. I was surprised! You weighed in at 28 LBS and 33 inches long. You are off the chart for your height and where you should be for you weight. Awesome!!!!
- You take about 5-6 steps at a time and then stop. You are hung up on letting go and trusting yourself to walk without holding on to something. For now you are content with crawling around and boy can you crawl!
- You still love bike rides, stroller rides and swinging. Now the you have become more mobile though you are climbing everything like crazy. When we go to the park now you are not content with just swinging the whole time, you have to climb on everything and do what your brother does. Definitely have gotten more braver in the last month. You will be walking before I know it.
- Favorite Foods- Pizza and Pasta hands down
- Favorite Shows (when you sit still long enough to watch television) are Martha Speaks and Wow Wow Wubzy. Wubzy was also your brothers favorite and still is.
- You have eight teeth and are now working on two more.
- You love at night when Wyatt sleeps on the bottom bunk with you and watches cartoons to go to sleep. I set you in there and you are asleep in minutes as long as Wyatt lays with you. If Wyatt does not you are out of bed in no time and wanting rocked.
- You still play with my hair when I rock you to sleep and fight sleep like a champ.
- Your favorite thing to do that gets you in trouble every time is play in the dogs water and you like to sneak some dog food here and there. Seriously, your dad and I are constantly cleaning up your water mess from spilling the water everywhere.
- You are still a moms and grandmas boy.
- You are in size 2T - 3T clothes and a size 7 shoe. Size 4 diapers.
- Your favorite toy is the motorcycle ride/walk with toy you got for your birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment