This was Wyatt's first year at vacation bible school and he loved it. From what I heard he listened really well and really enjoyed himself. Here is some crafts he brought home.
Here is a little frame he made and we have on our fridge.
This one was my favorite.
This one was my favorite.
Bug Jar and Little eyeglasses to look out of.
Sign from VBS
Another Bug Jar
I was really amazed by the creativity of the teacher. Their theme this year was The Bug Zone. He brought home more things also, but those were my favorites of them all. Wyatt even came home and told us some of the lessons he learned while there. The one that stuck the most was the stealing lesson he learned one night. A good one to stick.
We will definitely be sending Wyatt to bible school next year also. We had one at the church we go to in Freeburg and Wyatt did get to go to that one a couple of nights but the driving is so much every night of the week. When Pam told us of Red Buds we decided to send Wyatt to that one also. Right in town and he could go every night. We are very happy we did so because he had a blast.
At the end of the week the church held a little play day for kiddos. They had a dunking booth, jumper, fishing, food and drink, face painting, etc. Wyatt really enjoyed himself. I think Isaac wanted to play to but was to little yet. Next year buddy.
Wyatt is not big on people touching his face so he got his hand painted instead.
Food and drinks.
Wyatt s favorite thing all night was the jumper.
Like I said I was really impressed. If you live in our area I would definitely consider sending your kids next year when they have VBS.











Loved having Wyatt in our class this year! He is such a great kid! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Adrien. You always wonder how your kids will act when you turn them lose somewhere with others. I am happy he listened and had fun.
Delete