Linking up Here this week for Random Wednesday Love & Hate

Love: Being an adult and being able to make my own decisions and come and go as I please.
Hate: Being an adult and making my own decisions and coming and going as I please. Momma has not had a night own with husband in over three months and I am going nutso. I need a good movie night, bar night, something or even a night out with some friends. Someone help, adulthood is driving me mad!!!
Love: Owning a home and not paying alot to rent.
Hate: Owning a home. Every time we turn around it is something. I wish rent was not so high or it would be nice to go that route and not have the responsibility to do repairs and such. All those small repairs add up even when you do them yourself.
Love: Shopping and shoes
Hate: How much everything costs. OMGosh!! I would love some new shoes and clothes for work and home. However I am not taking out a loan to do that. Goodwill shopping it is :( Oh well.
Would this not be cute. I know alot of black but I love it! Blacks and browns is what I wear most.
Love: Wyatt is in school and learning alot.
Hate: Wyatt being in school and getting picked on my two punks. Seriously he is in Pre-K, this shit should not be happening yet in my opinion. Crazy! I think we got it worked out though, at least I hope.

Love: Having medium length hair.
Hate: Having medium length hair. I am debating on just going short. I have no clue what to do with it some days and it usually ends up in a pony tail and that's it. What the point in having it then. If I go short I want something easy and fast to do in the morning. Decisions, decisions.
That's all I got!
What do you love/hate?

Seriously, someone is picking on Wyatt in preschool?? Ay yi yi...not ready for that junk!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE having long hair, and I HATE how long it takes to get it. I'm like you, I usually end up whacking it off at some point, and then it takes me that much longer to grow it back out again. Can't win!
Yes but I think Vince and I got it taken care of. I thought the picking on did not come until later in school. I obviously was wrong.
DeleteI ended up deciding to leave my hair long and just switch the style a bit :) Now I am happy until next time I get bored with it.