My weekend mostly consisted of doing orders for my business and finding a new car. Vince's 95 Honda Accord was in our opinion done. The thing was leaking oil like crazy, not to mention it also was taking my husband away on the weekends and sounded rough when you started it up. It was time for it to go. So Saturday we headed to check out some houses that are for sale and that our Realtor had found and then off car shopping we went. We had no intention of buying a car that day but ended up getting such a good deal on this one and staying in our budget for a new car that we ended up buying one anyway.
Meet the newest addition to the family.
A 2009 Chevy Cobalt with 11,000 miles on it!!! I am in love!!!
The best part was like I said it was under our budget a good deal and we got one sweet deal on this puppy. The downfall though is we now have car payments but they are not much. Another upside is Vince now has a car that does not sound like death. He got my old car and then I got the new one. So all in all I would say it was a great weekend.
I have an Easter wrap up coming soon but not sure when. Life is crazy for us right now so blogging has taken a back burner. Sorry guys!! I am keeping up with everyone else's blog though.




Under budget is always good! :) My car was starting to sound EMBARRASSING, because it needed the breaks worked on. Eric finally got around to it this weekend - praise the Lord! Haha.
ReplyDelete