Friday, December 16, 2011

Our Weekend.

Well this weekend flew by like they all do these days. Not a whole lot happened. We did however put the big boy seat in for Isaac since he has outgrown the pumpkin seat already. Gosh only four months and growing so fast. Crazy!!
 Isaac in his big boy seat with Wyatt in the back on our way to church. We put him in it and he smiled so big. I think he liked it.
 Adjusting Vince's seat for his car.
 I had put up the tree this past week and we decided to let Wyatt this past weekend put on his own ornaments.
 Me helping Wyatt put on his ornaments.
 We continued the tradition this year also and let Wyatt put the angel on the tree. We started this last year and I think that that is going to be his job every Christmas to put the angel on the tree. Now to figure out what Isaac is going to do.
 Got it!!
 Wyatt acting silly. He is good at that.
 On Tuesday of this week I took Wyatt down to see his Papa and Mama in Evansville and he got this as a surprise. You see he has a little four wheeler at their house that he rides in circles around the house.  They wanted to get him something bigger since he is outgrowing the other one. So here is what he got and he LOVES IT!!!!
It is kind of cute. That face is the cue for me to stop taking pictures before he kills me. I wish I had one of these when I was a kid. He rode this thing all around the house non stop at my mom and Joe's. He even had to watch television with it and not get off of it. It was funny. Well that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment