This weekend flew by so fast. Friday night we did not do much except eat supper and hangout around the house. I love when the boys are home before Vince and when Vince pulls in the driveway Wyatt charges out of the front door to run to his dad and give him a hug. He is a true Daddy's boy. In fact one of my friends mom ask him yesterday if he was a daddy or mommas boy and he says "I am no sissy, I'm a daddy's boy." Nice hugh. Here is couple of photos.
First time in the bum boo. I am thinking I should have set him in it sooner. Someone barely fits because he is so chunky. Wyatt was the same way though.
I love this shirt. It is a 6 month shirt and tight on him. Here we come 12 month clothes.
I got him a dog from Scentsy and gave it to him this weekend and he smiled so big. He set with it for awhile and just cooed at it and held on to it.
Anyway on to the rest of the weekend.
Saturday we decided to go and do a little shopping that needed done and pick up Wyatt a hermit crab. He had seen them at the store the week before when we got a new aquarium light and he did not stop talking about them. Vince and I figured that hermit crabs are easy to take care of so we got him one and are showing him responsibility with it. He loves the thing. The crabs name is Roger and he checks on it three times and day and loves to hold it. The only problem is I have to keep checking to make sure he closed the cage door. I do not want a crab loose in my house. Wouldn't that be nice to wake up to in your face one morning.
Wyatt and his new hermit crab, Roger.
Isaac sporting his Faux Front over the weekend. I love this thing because it is so long and catches his drool and spit up along with anything from his bottle that escapes while he is eating.
Here is Roger again. He is the one shell in the corner that is black and white.
That was our Saturday. Sunday was supposed to be a stay at home and change the oil and do a few things around the house day. It did not happen like that though. The weather was nasty outside and we neither one had motivation to do anything. My laptop starting acting up again and had been acting up for a few days and so Vince decided to let me get my Christmas/Birthday present a little early. So off to Best Buy we went with my old computer and picked out a new laptop!! I was so excited and still am. I love this thing! I ended up picking out a Toshiba and it was 379.00 on sale. With tax and everything it came to 404.00 but since Best Buy has the trade in thing I got 118.00 for my old laptop to take off the new one. So my total ended up being 288.00. I think that is pretty good if you ask me. That was our weekend.
Monday night we had Wyatt Christmas program that Discovery Youth Center held at the First Baptist Church in Red Bud. It was really cool and once again I was reminded how exciting it is going to be to see my kids do stuff like this as they grow older.
All three preschool classes at the end.
I decided to video record the first half and take a few pictures at the end of the program. Once Wyatt seen be video taping I got a look from hell. He hates when I do that.
Everyone getting their kids at the end of the program. Wyatt is in the orange shirt in the front, if you can tell.
Grandma and Grandpa got to see to. This is the first try of trying to get a picture of him at the end up close.
Try 2 turned out much better. I should have gotten one with me but I got sidetracked.
Here he is opening the Christmas Gift he got from Discovery Youth Center. A coloring book. I love that daycare and they do such a good job with the kids. Wyatt had alot of fun and was looking forward to the program all day. All in all it was a good weekend and a good start to the week.

No comments:
Post a Comment