Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Isaac 4 Months

Well we are at four months already. I do not remember what all happens after this in the next two months but I hear you will start to do alot. Here is some photos to show how you have grown in the last months.
Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Month 4
Wow look how big you have gotten. I cannot believe how much you have grown. You definitely outdid your brother on growth.
Big brother always has to get a picture with you. You always look at Wyatt with such curious eyes and he always can make you smile. When he is not around we can tell you miss him because once you see him again you light up. I am anxious to see you two play and grow up together.
We did the bumbo this month but you hate it.  To restricting I guess.
You never wear shoes but I decided to put one pair on you and get a picture. Your dad and I do not see a point in shoes if you cannot even walk yet, so you are always in just socks to keep those toes and feet warm. Good thing because you hated the shoes anyway.
Still cannot get you to sleep in your crib so you are still in the bassinet. You love tight closed in places. To much space equals crabby baby. So this is what I wake up to most mornings and you are 100% happy with it. 
Big brother decided your toys are funnier then his and plays with yours all the time now. At least someone is playing with them.
This is your FAVORITE toy. If you are fussy we stick you in here and all is well in the world. 
Big brother makes sure your mobile is going if you are in your crib for even a little bit. Such a good big brother!
Favorite toy again.
Here is Wyatt cranking your mobile for you.
This is the last picture of you in the pumpkin seat. That very weekend your base was taken out and the big boy seat put in. Gosh time flies! In this photo you are also in a Faux Front one of our close friends made for Wyatt when he was your age and now you get to wear. So much better then and a bib and it keeps your clothes clean. Other then that I got a tattoo this month with your name, a half a moon and your birth date on my side, like I did with Wyatt. Well that is it for this month. You are so much fun so far and I know it is only going to get better.

STATS
  1. Starting to try and hold the bottle. 
  2. Sleeping from 9 pm - around 6 am
  3. Smiling a lot more and making cooing noises.
  4. He is outgrowing his 6-9 months clothes and going into his 12 month clothes. 
  5. He says Da alot and when you show him a picture of Vince he says Da to.
  6. Favorite position is still on his belly.
  7. Had a doctors appointment on the 20th of this month and is 21 lbs. and 26.5 inches long
  8. Starting to roll over, but has not made it yet
  9. Loves his bouncer 

No comments:

Post a Comment