Christmas at Mom and Joe's
Isaac and his daddy. So cute!! Anyway when we got down to my mom and Joe's we got a surprise and got to have Christmas with Joe's side also. It was a fun time and such a nice day. It did not feel like Christmas at all with the weather and all. But it worked out great with the gifts Wyatt got from my side to be able to go outside and play. More on that later.
Vince and the boys.
Wyatt helping his dad take a table back to the restaurant. Anytime Vince does anything with tools or any manly work for that matter Wyatt loves to help. It is the cutest thing ever. I cannot wait to see when they both are helping out. Vince loves it though and it makes him happy to know that the kids look up to him so much.
Whoops shoe untied.
Handing out gifts.
Wyatt only wanted to open his gifts by Papa.
Still opening gifts.
Wyatt getting his second helmet ever. I am so happy I won on this argument. I wanted Wyatt to have a helmet for learning to ride his bike and scooter. Once he gets the hang of it I do not care if he wears it or not but while he is learning balance and falling down alot I feel his head should be protected. Luckily my Mom and Joe agreed with me on this one and got him a helmet for Christmas. I think Vince thought I was being to big of a worry wart. Head injuries and not something to mess with though. Anyway off of my soapbox.
Wyatt also got a Spiderman Scooter, some Leapster games, a movie and sheets for his bed.
Isaac had to open his gifts last due to him falling asleep. I was not waking a sleeping baby. So once he woke up Wyatt helped opened his gifts with me.
Isaac got some little handheld toys, clothes and a new play gym.
Vince decided to join in and help.
Checking out Isaac's clothes.
Checking out Isaac's new play gym that he is in love with. The one we had from Wyatt had lost it pieces.
Wyatt entertaining the guests.
Isaac in his new play gym.
Wyatt in his new helmet. I was worried he was going to throw a fit but he didn't. He put it right on without any problems. I guess because PaPa Joe got it for him it was cool.
Here he is riding his new scooter.
Wyatt on his Mickey Mouse motorized scooter. He outgrew his four wheeler so mom and Joe got him a new toy to ride on. He is not spoiled at all.
Here he is hanging out with Joe's other grandchildren.
Aunt Tiffany helping out with feeding Isaac.
After mom and Joe's we went to Aunt Tina and Uncle Chris's but I did not get no photos from that. That was at the end of the day and we were pooped out. Vince and I also had forgotten the formula at Mom and Joe's and had to run back to Evansville from Sparta to get it. With two kids sometimes it is hard to remember everything. Other then the formula thing we enjoyed our Christmas with my side and got to visit with family we do not see often.

No comments:
Post a Comment