Monday, January 16, 2012

Big Brother Wyatt

 This one is for you Wyatt. It has been five months since you went from being an only child to a big brother and in my opinion you are doing great. You are not the best at sharing your toys or letting your little brother sit in chairs that are yours but we are working on it. I am amazed at how well you have stepped into the big brother role. We have had people over this past month and their little girl hit your brother meanly on the arm and without hesitation you hit her in the head for hitting your brother. 
Still trying to master playing the guitar behind your head like I have shown you. You will get it just give it time. 
Anyway if Isaac cries, gets fussy, losses his bottle or anything that shows he is upset you come and get us right away. Just yesterday you ask to sit in the middle of the car in the back by your brother and we said cool. So now your place is in the center in the backseat by your brother. It was so neat to hear you in the backseat talking to him and holding his bottle.
You are quick to get in the picture with Isaac if you see us whip out the camera.
Your 3rd Christmas and Isaac's first. You decided to help hold Isaac's head since he kept looking around.
Our first good family picture since Isaac has been born.
At Christmas you made sure to help Isaac open each and every one of his gifts and say how neat they were.
Besides being a big brother you have become more willing to help your father whenever you get a chance. Here you are helping him take a table back to the restaurant. You love doing anything that has to do with fixing anything, cars or for that matter anything your grandpas do or your dad does. I wish time would stop flying! You went from being in diapers to such a big boy in no time it seems. Your latest thing is to tell people you have big muscles from working out and lifting weights like your dad. Then you flex your muscles for all to see. Hilarious!!!
Your love to play with your brothers toys but when it comes to playing with yours you are not digging it at all. So needless to say we have had some melt downs over the course of the month since I have been home.
You got a shaving kit for Christmas for kids and got to shave with your dad. You were in heaven, you loved it so much. See what I mean you are getting so big on us.
Random McDonalds day for lunch. This is your favorite place to eat at the moment besides Pizza Hut. Other then these to places you are mostly a snacker. To get you eat when I cook is like pulling teeth most times. You would prefer chips and other junk food. Like I said you are my snacker.
Playing with Isaac in his walker. 
As I said, I am so proud of you and what you have grown into so  far.  You are a goofy, independent little man who knows what he wants and is not afraid to demand it. We are still dealing with the terrible threes right now but hopefully when four rolls around it will die down. You have a mouth on you that is for sure, but I still love you the same. I could not imagine my life without you, your dad and brother. You have started holding the door open for me and giving compliments every now and then about how I look and my cooking. Cute! I can also tell right now that I am laid off and at home with you more that you want me more then your dad and want me to watch movies with you and play more. You are still your dads shadow though when he does anything that involves a tool. Well I will leave off here. I cannot wait to see what the years ahead have to offer and look forward to documenting them. 

Love You, 
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment