Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Month 5

Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Month 4
Month 5
I really wish you would stop growing so fast!!! I love you so much and seeing you grow up this quick is killing me knowing that before I know it you will be three just like you brother. Time flies so fast. Here are some photos from you fifth month.
You in your crocheted cookie monster hat.
You had your first Christmas this year and even though you did not understand what was going on you still laughed and smiled alot.  I think you enjoyed yourself. Brother even helped you open your gifts.
Your new play gym from Grandma Dee and Papa Joe. You are still not a fan of being on your stomach but you love being on your back and playing on it.
Hanging out in your play pin. We put this away a day or two after I took this due to you not liking to be in it at all. Why have it out if you are not going to use it.
Swinging in your swing you love. The only thing is we have to push it manually since you are such a chunkier. Oh well it still works and you love it so we will keep letting you swing in it. 
All you Christmas toys and your first time in your high chair. We sit you in the high chair when we are eating super at night and push you up to the table to join in with us. You love it!!
Big brother playing with you in your walker. This is the other piece of baby equipment you love. We had to get grandma and grandpas though due to the fact of Wyatt ruining the one we had. Little turd would stand on it and it broke. As much as we told him not to he did anyway. Oh well this one works good.
I love this picture!!!!! You hold your head up so good and are sleeping in your crib like a champ. This photo is definitely going in an 8 x 10 frame when I finally get to getting pictures developed. Time needs to slow down. 
Stats
  1. No doctor appointment this month so I am not sure on the weight and height. Next month is the appointment and another round of shots. I hate your shots due to the fact it seems like the doctors give so many more shots then they did when Wyatt was little. Your poor little legs swell so big.
  2. You got your first taste of baby food and are not sure of that stuff yet. After some working with it though you are doing good with it now. I think your favorite is bananas. I only give you baby food once a day and the rest is still bottles. 
  3. You can roll over when you want to but do not like to. You like to have people carry you around. 
  4. You like to stare the dog down for some odd reason. It makes you smile though. 
  5. You are ticklish under your armpits the most. When we tickle you under them you just laugh like crazy. Its very cute!
  6. You are still in your 12 months clothes. Luckily you have stopped growing for awhile. 
  7. I think you are beginning to teeth because you drool like crazy, suck on your fist and love the teething rings right now. 
Well that seems to be it. We will see what next month brings our way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment