Nothing like a Thanksgiving Wrap Up on a Wednesday. Anyway not much happened over the holidays except getting together with family and it being Isaac's first Thanksgiving!!! I think he could have cared less. Here are some photos from the weekend.
The boys passed out on Vince.
Vince and Wyatt painting Wyatt's airplane at home.
This is what we did on Wednesday night.
Now begins the photos from Thanksgiving Day!
First off we had the Pettijohn Thanksgiving.
Uncle Neil in his new specks and Aunt Jessi with the Isaac.
Isaac and I
Grandma and Isaac
Lucy chilling in the chair.
Cannot leave the dog home for Thanksgiving, that would be mean.
Wyatt and Papa working in the yard.
Grandma and Isaac
Wyatt and Neil working in the yard.
Vince and Isaac
Wyatt and Aunt Jessi.
He was wore out from getting up at 8 am and going all day. It is tough being a kid, I tell ya. Lol.
We had a good time on the Pettijohn side and then we were off to Holmes side. Not everyone could attend because some had to work but there was still a pretty good turnout. The kids were pretty pooped by the time we got down there so there was no excessive picture taking . Sorry guys crabby kids equal busy mom and dad. Here is a couple of photos I got though.
Mostly hanging out and chilling after eating supper.
All in all it was a good Thanksgiving and nice to see family we do not see often. When we finally made it home at 9 pm we were all pooped and got ready for bed. As for the rest of the weekend, Friday Pam and I went to see Breaking Dawn and I LOVED IT!!!! I am so happy that the movie lines up with the books. I do not care that it draws out into two movies. Cannot wait for the next one to come out next year. Pam and I also did some shopping while we were at it. Luckily the crowd was not to bad and I got some decent deals on some things. As for the Saturday and Sunday we mostly did a few things around the house and did church and Sunday school on Sunday. No I did not put up my tree. I just am not feeling it yet is all. Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment