Well this is what I have been working on. I now have my own Etsy Shop and am selling my handmade items. You can visit my site by clicking on the link below that says MyCraftingMadness. Below is one of the things that is listed in my shop.
MyCraftingMadness
| Baby Afghan-$10.00 |
If you like what you see I would also appreciate it if you would like me on Facebook. By liking me on Facebook you will get updates on new items I make as well as special offers on my items. Once I get enough people that like my Facebook business page I am wanting to do some giveaways also. You can visit my Facebook business page by clicking on the link below.
Facebook Business Page
Thanks to all that take a look in advance. I really do appreciate it. I love to craft and decided to take the leap and put my stuff out there to the public. My items are not priced to high due to me knowing how hard times are right now. If you have a special request for me to make something for you please contact me at christine.pettijohn@yahoo.com. I love crafting and love trying new projects.
I want to give a special shout out to my good friend Veronica for helping take the pictures for my shop and giving me some creative ideas with my shop. Thanks, you rock!

What an adorable baby afghan! I love it! I'm off to like your fb page!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteVery nice page. I am visiting from InspiringYou2save's Blog Hop. Going off to like your FB page now :)
ReplyDelete