First off I hope everyone had a good Halloween, we had an okay one. Here is what we did for Halloween.
After work Vince and I loaded up the kids and went out to Grandma and Grandpa Pettijohn's to show off the kids in their costumes. Let just say Wyatt was not having it for some reason. He was in one heck of a mood last night. We got him to put on his costume for a little bit for Pam and Jim, but we never could get a picture of him in it there. Isaac was good and wore his with no fuss except when he got hungry.
Here are some photos.
I love this costume. Pam got it for Isaac and I think it is cute. Vince and I were not going to dress him up but when Pam offered to buy him a costume we thought sure why not.
This is the only photo we could get of him at Pam and Jim's with his costume. Just the hat, like I said he was in a mood after daycare for some reason. But luckily after the drive to Columbia he got over it, somewhat. Vince and I were invited to a friends house in Columbia for Halloween so we took the kids up there for trick or treating and to hang out. Luckily we got a photo at Dan and Kathy's of Wyatt in his costume.
Our little fireman. Wyatt loves firetrucks and so he was a firefighter for Halloween this year.
Isaac hanging out while we eat.
Dan and Kathy had made tacos for their guests and they were good. Isaac did not get any candy obviously but I did take him with us when Vince and I walked Wyatt around for candy. Isaac and I got to go to a few houses with Vince and Wyatt before he decided he was hungry and then back to Dan and Kathy's we went for a bottle. The couple of houses that saw him though thought he was a cutie. Once back at Dan and Kathy's I gave Isaac his bottle and sat outside and watched trick or treater's come up and get their candy from the Schumer's. Wyatt and Vince came back about ten minutes later and Wyatt had his bucket about half full and he was done. Dan talked him into one more house though and Wyatt got a big snickers bar. I love houses that hand those out. Lets just say that snickers bar has taken legs and who knows where it went. Wink wink, lol. I love my chocolate, what can I say.
Anyway once back at the house we all eat and sat around and visited. It was to cold for Isaac outside so we mainly stayed inside with him.
Holy Crap, I am in a picture!!! I have to mark this down in history, lol. Wyatt would not take one with me so we got one of Isaac and I.
Wow, we have another one. I made a vow from now on I am going to make Vince take a picture with me and the kids twice a month.
Anyway, it was a good Halloween and thank you Dan and Kathy for having us over. It was little mans first Halloween also and even though he will not remember it I think he enjoyed himself and loved the attention he got from everyone. As far as Wyatt I think he had a good time, but he had more fun hanging out with the adults then getting candy. Maybe next year he will get into it more. For some reason he loves hanging out and doing what the adults do rather then doing kid stuff. He wants to grow up so bad and be an adult. I wish he would take time to be a kid.
That's our Halloween, hope everyone had a good time last night.
Anyway, it was a good Halloween and thank you Dan and Kathy for having us over. It was little mans first Halloween also and even though he will not remember it I think he enjoyed himself and loved the attention he got from everyone. As far as Wyatt I think he had a good time, but he had more fun hanging out with the adults then getting candy. Maybe next year he will get into it more. For some reason he loves hanging out and doing what the adults do rather then doing kid stuff. He wants to grow up so bad and be an adult. I wish he would take time to be a kid.
That's our Halloween, hope everyone had a good time last night.

Aww, adorable! I'm so glad you were able to get a picture of Wyatt in his costume! I'm sure in a few years you'll be even more glad you have it. :) I think your two picture plan is a great idea - I've recently been hopping into more pictures, too...I just got so tired of being the "missing mommy." Wyatt is getting sooo big! Glad you had a nice Halloween.
ReplyDeleteChristine, you look awesome!! All that walking has paid off girl!
ReplyDeleteBoth boys look adorable! I love the little skeleton costume
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! Love the skeleton costume!
ReplyDeleteAdrien: I definitely know what you mean by the missing mommy. That is why I made that decision and I want the kids to know what I looked like then.
ReplyDeleteAndrea: You rock for that comment. I just have a few more pounds to lose and I will be happy.
Lindsay and Bridget-Thanks for the comments and mother in law definitely did a good job with the skeleton costume for Isaac.
New follower :) The little skeleton costume is the cutest thing!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!
ReplyDelete