2. Something that makes me sad is the view people have gotten about marriage. I wish more people got married and stuck with it and not just go and get divorced when a small problem arises. The sad thing is that after the Kardashian wedding the younger crowd now gets the impression that marriage is nothing and can be gotten out of easily. Sad, isn't it?
3. Today I am thankful for being able to wake up another day and see my family and children grow and learn new things.
4. My favorite room in my house is the basement. Our basement has a living room in it, a work out area and a little toy area for the kids. So much room and space. I love it!
5. I can't stand people who are quick to judge and stick their nose where it is not welcome.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would buy my husband something. Vince never buys anything for himself. He works hard and he deserves it.
7. The last person I hung out with was Brain and Veronica. We went to their house and just hung out for awhile.

I love these fill in the blank posts! And I totally agree with you - marriage is SO important and so many people don't commit the way they should. So sad.
ReplyDeleteYes.....I don't care for people sticking their noses into everyones business either! And that are Quick to judge others.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your picture header.....Such a precious Photo!
Thanks for the comments ladies. I like doing the fill in the blank also. Gives people a little insight to who I am.
ReplyDelete