Well nothing like a weekend wrap up on a Thursday. Oh well. This past weekend was crazy but a lot of fun at that.
Friday Vince had to work and I was off all day due to Veterans Day. I decided to go and get some craft items and do some shopping. My mother-in-law and I headed out about 9 in the morning and oh my goodness was it nuts!! I did get a chance to pick up the Christmas gifts I had to go to the store and buy thankfully. I hate crowds and I refuse to Christmas shop in December. Luckily all that is left for Christmas shopping is gift cards for a few people and me making a few handmade gifts also. Anyway since Wyatt stayed with my father-in-law I got to just handle one child which I soon found was a blessing with all the people that were out. Anyway we got home about 3 in the afternoon and I grabbed up the kids and went down to Evansville to see my mom and Joe. We visited for a couple of hours and then home we went for the night to see Vince and hangout around the house.
Saturday- We basically stayed around the house until Joe called and wanted Vince to help him with some things. So we all went down to my mom and Joes for the evening. We stayed down there for super (which was awesome, I am in love with my moms beef stew now) and headed back home around 8.
Wyatt being a goof at mom and Joes on his little four wheeler. Yes we let him ride it around in the house due to us not wanting to freeze our butts off outside.
Sunday morning we got up around 7 am and got ready to go down to Carbondale and see Vince's brother and sister-in-law for the day. Here are some photos from the day.
We gave Neil and Jessi our old television stand since we got an entertainment center now. So here is Wyatt helping Neil put it back together. We had to take it apart to fit it in my trunk.
Wyatt wanted a picture with his brother here. I make sure to not deny him of any of those, seeing as how one day he may not want to anymore.
Aunt Jessi with the boys.
Wyatt working hard in the garden. He helps his Papa Jim all the time with his garden so he thought he would help Neil and Jessi also.
Climbing some trees with Neil and Jessi
Playing in the leaves.
The photos underneath here are of us trying to get a new family photo.The last time we had a family one was when I came home from the hospital three months ago. Not the best but they work. I am thinking we will try for another family photo at Thanksgiving or Christmas this year.
Take 1
Take 2
We gave up after take 2. There was a couple others in my camera but not worth much.
Which one do you like better?
Wyatt decided to play in the leaves after getting tortured trying to take a family picture. He hated it.
Still playing.
Wyatt playing with his Smart Cycle for the first time.He got this last year for Christmas but was to young for it. Vince and I decided to get it out this week and see if he would like it and play on it now. He loves it!! Every time we come home from work that is the first question out of his mouth, can he ride his smart bike. So for the past three days we have had no television watching at our house. Oh well he loves it and the games on it are so educational to.
That was our weekend.
Click Here
to take advantage and see how to get a free full size warmer and scent of your choice through Scentsy. I have had one person do it so far. I need two more. You also get all your hostess rewards to. You could do some of your Christmas shopping and not have deal with the crowds for some of your gifts.

No comments:
Post a Comment