.I am loving some seasonings today. No laughing! I had some people email me regarding what seasonings I use for the vegetable soup stew meat and I decided to throw them in with some other things I am loving today. So ladies here is the answer to your question.
I use this type of meat tenderizer from Walmart on all my meat. I hate when you cook meat and it is tough and hard to cut. I just sprinkle a little of this on my meat when I am cooking it and my meat turns out tender and easy to cut and it also still has flavor. This is about 2.00 at Walmart and it is not to salty or anything. I have tried more expensive ones and they just did not work for me. Maybe I am just to picky. The cheap stuff works the best in this case.
I am also loving this seasoning as well. I add this mostly to baked french fries but I have added it to chicken and other meats I cook as well. Again 2.00 at WalMart and it is not two salty tasting for us at all. I have tried other seasoning salts as well and ended up coming back to this one.
Other then that the only other seasoning I really use is any of these. I hate when my food has to much salt and pepper in it but I like to have taste to it . I have found that I love the Mrs. Dash line of spices. They have a spice for everything but these are a bit more pricey. I think for one of these it is 4.00 or 5.00 dollars, but for me I love it that much that I spend that amount on these seasonings.
Some other things I am loving this week:
- My new antique blanket chest I got this weekend.
- Our new entertainment center
- The new dresser for the kids room. (The old one was so bad that you would go to pull a drawer out and the dang thing would fall on you if you were not careful) With the new one Wyatt can get his own clothes out in the morning and be safe.

Woohoo! Going to pick some of that up!!
ReplyDelete