Monday, November 21, 2011

Recipe BBQ Crockpot Chicken

I have been finding these super easy recipes lately to make and I am loving it with two kids, actually three if you count my husband under foot. Here is another one I came across and made over the weekend. Hope you enjoy!!

Crockpot BBQ Chicken Legs



Ingredients

-Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce
-Six to Eight Chicken Legs
-Mrs Dash Seasoning
-Meat Tenderizer of your choice


Directions 

  1. Put the chicken legs in a bowl and then pour BBQ Sauce over the chicken legs until covered (I added a little water to my BBQ Sauce to thin it down a bit) 
  2. Sprinkle the meat tenderizer and the Mrs. Dash over the chicken.
  3. Marinate chicken in the BBQ Sauce for thirty minutes in the refrigerator
  4. Add enough water to cover the bottom of the crockpot 
  5. After thirty minutes take the chicken out of the marinate and place in the crockpot with the barbeque sauce marinate
  6. Cook on low for 4-5 hours. (the meat should read between 170-180 degrees to be done)(Mine only took 4 hours to cook)
I served with homemade mashed potatoes and steamed green beans.



1 comment: