Thursday, November 3, 2011

What Wyatt has been up to

This is mostly going to be a picture post. I like to document the kids alot I know. I have plans to mix it up a bit starting next week. Maybe do some more personal posts. We shall see, I do not know if I am that brave or not.
Anyway here is what Wyatt has been up to in pictures.
He loves playing with his brother. He tends to still get a little rough with him so we have to keep a close eye on Wyatt while he plays with Isaac. Isaac recognizes Wyatt's voice now and has for about three weeks and gets a big smile on his face when Wyatt comes up and talks to him. It is so cute.
First time they got to sit by one another. Wyatt was so excited believe it or not. Wyatt told us that he had to hold onto the car seat because has to watch out for Isaac and make sure he is okay. He is already protective of him.
Then we have soccer which is now over. That is my next post. Look for the red Cardinals hat and that is Wyatt.

All the kids are decorating the hag ride wagon for the end of the soccer season hayride that they got on the last day of the soccer season for them. All the kids got to color pictures and then the coach stapled them to the wagon.
Other then that Wyatt has just been acting silly as usual and we are still dealing with the terrible threes. I am praying fours are better. In the picture above he likes to make that look whenever I take a picture. I have no idea why. He is a goofball as I have said. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm following you from the Restless week 5 blog hop! I'm following you through GFC, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Much Love,
    Courtney
    www.peaceloverecipes.com

    P.S. That first picture is cute. :) And I really like the picture that is your header.

    ReplyDelete