Friday, November 18, 2011

Isaac at Three Months

 
 Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Wow is it just me or has he really grown and changed in the face since last month. He definitely has his dads head. I wish I could have done something like this when I had Wyatt to keep track of his growing .Oh well, here is some photos you have not seen before from his third month with us.
Vince getting him to smile for the camera
Watching cartoons with Wyatt.
Belly Time!
Winter Hat Time
Chilling with dad!
So Tired! 
Second family photo to be in.
.
Passed out for the night.
First time Wyatt fed Isaac
Feeding little brother and watching cartoons. 
Some Stats For The Month
  1. Isaac started leaning in peoples direction whenever he wants someone else to hold him. If Vince is in the room that is who he most always wants. He is going to be a daddy's boy like Wyatt is and was. 
  2. Isaac loves to stare at the television when cartoons are on and watch them with Wyatt
  3. Isaac is in 6-9 month clothes and those are starting to get snug on him
  4. Isaac still hates change and likes a routine and to be with people he knows well. He sleeps little at daycare but the minute you get him home he is out and not fussy. 
  5. Isaac tends to be serious most the time but every now and then lets us see a funny side to him. 
  6. Issac is standing good on his legs with us helping of course. He usually prefers to be standing up and not not sitting.
  7. Isaac is responding more to his brother now with smiles and making faces at him. 
  8. Isaac started sleeping through the night this week. Whoo Hoo!!!!
  9. Isaac is still taking formula and nothing else. I am skipping rice like I did with Wyatt. That stuff is a pain in the butt to deal with. I am thinking like Wyatt he will be ready for baby food at 6 months. I know he supposed to have formula for a year according to doctors but he is my kid and Wyatt turned out fine, so I will do as I wish.  
  10. Isaac takes a six to eight ounce bottle every three to five hours. 
That covers it. Happy you made it through my post. I know it was long but I like to document what stage he is in and when he did what. Have a good weekend if I decide not to post again. 


 

3 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! And sleeping through the night? Awesome! I never did rice cereal, either. :) My kids went from milk to solids and would have nothing to do with any kind of baby food, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you have such a sweet family and he is just ohhhh so cute!! :) I know you are enjoying every second!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ladies!!!! I love input! I hope he goes to baby food okay. I feel for you Adrien. Wyatt went to baby food no problem. I pray Isaac does the same.

    Carol- Thanks!! I am enjoying every minute of it. My family is my life that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete