Hint: If you make it through this post I am offering something at the end of this post.
Happy Reading!
Here is two warmers I am loving right now.
Since all of Scentsy's products is flame less they have super cute warmers to choose from.
I also have my eyes on one of these for Isaac. Wyatt has the frog one already and he loves it. You put a Scentsy pack in the back of these stuffed animals and it makes them smell awesome!
These are two of the scents I already have and they smell great!! Scentsy also has a ton more scents to choose from also. I have been burning the scent I have in my warmer at work for a couple weeks now for four hours each day and it is still going strong. I love it! Plus the warmers get warm but not so warm that you cannot touch them. Its great!
I have never tried one of these yet but I have heard from others they are awesome.
Scentsy also has different fragrances for these also.
I do have this scent in my car right now and it smells great and not overwhelming.
Scentsy also has other products that I have not listed here. Click on the link below that says "Scentsy Page" and take a look around to see what they have to offer. Since I am just starting I am needing some people to do a show in their home or a basket party (which is basically you taking the catalogs and getting orders) for me. To the first three people that contact me to do a show I am offering them a free full size warmer and a scent of their choice to go with it. The show has to be $200 or more to take advantage of my offer. Leave me a comment below if you are interested and I will be in touch. You can also comment if you are reading this on Facebook below this post back at Facebook.
Hope to hear from some of you. Again the link below is to my Scentsy page, check it out!
Hope to hear from some of you. Again the link below is to my Scentsy page, check it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment