Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Welcome to my late weekend wrap up. I have been working on some other things and got side tracked and forgot to do this post until now. I will be revealing what I have been working on my the end of the week. Anyway onto the weekend. 
Friday was an eventful day. Wyatt had been complaining for roughly 15 minutes Wednesday and Thursday night that his ear hurt but he was acting totally normal. So Friday I made a doctors appointment to see if something was going on with his ear. Turns he had a double ear infection, with one ear bleeding on the inside and a sinus infection. He must have a high pain tolerance is all I have to say. I feel like the worst mom ever. So needless to say we got some medicine from the pharmacy and a hat to cover those ears and by the end of the weekend he was feeling alot better. He ended up wanting Papa that day so I dropped him off at Papa's and back to work I went. That night we went to one of Vince's coworkers house who is getting ready to move and scored a full length mirror, entertainment center, dresser and an antique blanket chest all for $100.00.  I was in heaven and Vince and I ended up saying that was our Christmas for one another this year. We are simple people what can I say. After that we did a WalMart run and then home to bed.
Saturday morning we got up and did some housework and I snapped a couple pictures of Isaac.
This little guy can hold his head up and I finally got a picture of it. Isaac loves being on his belly and holding his head up to look around.
He also loves his play gym. 
After noon we went to a friends house to hangout and she helped me to figure out some creative ways to take pictures of a project I am working on. We got us some pizza and wings from pizza hut to take with us to which was amazing! Here are some photos I got from our adventure.
Isaac playing on the floor. He is sure making some faces these days. I was trying to get him to smile and he did not want to here.
After some coaxing from Vince we got a smile. He freezes for the camera when I take his picture for some reason. He is going to be my serious kid.
Wyatt taking a break from playing outside.
Wyatt and Karleigh playing outside.
See froze.
He was smiling two seconds before that. Little stinker.
Wyatt and Aleighna playing outside.
Rolling on the hill. He had a blast.  After our friends house we went to my Mom and Joe's to visit for a couple of hours. I got a picture of mom and Isaac but she looks really wiped out so I will not post it. After super we headed out about 8 pm to go home and call it a night.
Sunday was nothing but getting the furniture we bought and moving things around. That was our weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Great scores! The girls need a new dresser in their bedroom SO BAD. I can't even get the drawers to open half the time. And I've been oddly craving Pizza Hut lately, so I think you're one lucky duck. :)

    ReplyDelete