Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Isaac at Two Months

Well we are at the two month mark already as of the 18th of October. Crazy!!! Time needs to slow down. Here is a comparison from month 1 to month 2.
Month 1 Photo  
Month 2 Photo

Crazy how much babies change from month to month and how fast they grow. Here is some photos I got from Isaac's second month of life.

After church we eat at Subway one day and Isaac and Wyatt got to sit by one another. 
Wyatt was pretty excited about it to.
Hanging at Grandma and Grandpa Pettijohn's
Pooped!

Isaac had a  doctors appointment a day or two after he turned two months old for his shots. Man do they give alot of shots now it seems like. I do not remember that many with Wyatt. He got five shots and one oral shot. Crazy!! He did really good though. I just talked to him while he laid on the table and made faces and he did not even cry when they stuck him. Totally different from Wyatt, he screamed bloody murder on his shots. Here is some photos I took in the doctors office.
Chilling with mom, waiting to see the doctor.
Here he just got done eating and we are waiting for the nurse to give him his shots. His checkup was awesome and he weighs 16 lbs and is 26 inches long. I am thinking basketball player maybe. We shall see. Everything else looks good on him and he is healthy as can be. 

Here are some other stats from Month 2
* Eating every two to three hours still
*Wakes up one to two times at night
*Still only fusses when he is hungry, other then that Isaac is pretty quiet
*Smiling more and making cooing noises
*Loves to go on walks with mommy and loves to be outside to look around
*He smiles big when he hears Wyatt's voice and smiles some when he hears Vince and I's
*Takes a binky some but only when he is fighting sleep
*Loves to be sang to and hear music
*Still likes to sleep on his stomach. I am still to chicken to let him sleep on it at night but during the day I do. I am confident he would sleep all night if I would just get over my fear of something happening. 
*His eyes are still blue and I hope they stay that way. I cannot remember when Wyatt's changed. 


3 comments:

  1. Happy 2 month birthday, Isaac!!! He sounds like such a sweetie...and at 26 inches long he def has a future in basketball;) Sounds like you guys are getting along wonderfully:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he's so long! And such a cutie! I was so worried about letting Evelyn sleep on her belly, but once I did it changed my LIFE. Haha. Grace slept on her stomach from day one. :) I finally decided to try it when my mom told me that when I was a baby doctors gave the exact opposite advice, because if a baby spits up in the night they can choke on it. So who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! He is long that is for sure. We are already in his 6-9 month clothes at 2 months. Crazy! I caved and am letting him sleep on his belly and it is going great. I agree with you Adrien, who knows.

    ReplyDelete