Vince and I decided to take Wyatt last Saturday up to Eckart's in Belleville for some fun and games. My mom and Joe had told us that they were having games and rides there and we wanted to take Wyatt and see what it was all about. I had never been there during pumpkin picking season and was curious and while we did not pick any pumpkins Wyatt did have a lot of fun. Vince and I decided to do the pumpkin picking in Red Bud at one of our local pumpkin patches. Vince and I have went to the one in town for two years now and love it! Anyway we will save that for another post.
Here is how Eckart's went and what we did.
Can we say swamped! That first picture is of how busy they were. Crazy!
The second picture is of Wyatt at there petting zoo. He loved petting the animals.
Me and Isaac.
Not a very good picture but he is not up for smiling much due to sleeping.
This is an old tractor they have there you can sit on and pretend drive. Wyatt was not to interested surprisingly. He loves tractors normally, but he wanted to ride the rides and explore instead.
Ponies.
Camels.
We could not get him to ride the ponies or the camels. Oh well maybe next year.
He loved feeding these big fellows carrots and petting them in the petting zoo area.
Wyatt loves animals that is for sure.
Wyatt's other favorite love is trains. So we had to ride the one at Eckart's and he loved it and it worked out good since Isaac had to eat and we wanted to sit to do that instead of carrying him everywhere to feed him. I wanted him to take his picture in front of the train but he would not do it. Stinker!
He loved the apple they have there for you to climb on also. I had to sit him up on this cause he was not quite tall enough. He did not want to get down after that.
I loved that they had the golfing there for the little guys. Vince and I have been debating on whether he would like if we took him to Centerville in Belleville or not and after how much he enjoyed the golfing at Eckart's we are definitely taking him. He had a blast and kept wanting to go back and golf more.
Isaac passed out in the stroller.
He loved this ride and had to do it again.
Look for the hat and you will see Wyatt.
Its his security blanket.
Another petting zoo picture. I told you he loves animals.
There is some food stands there also and the food is not that expensive in my opinion. I wanted the sweet fried corn but they were out of it so I settled for nachos and cheese and lemonade. Let me tell you the lemonade is super sweet but oh so good. So if you go give it a try. Over all we had a blast and will go back next year. The tickets are 6 for 10.00 or 2.00 a ticket individually and not all games they have take tickets. Some of the games were free. The rides are what took the tickets and even then it is just one ticket for each ride. Not bad at all in my opinion. If you have never been you should go and give it a try I promise you will have fun.

Yay! We always go to the Belleville location, too. So glad Wyatt enjoyed it. :D Next time you visit, definitely stop in the Country Restaurant for some chicken and dumplings - my favorite! I'm going to have to check out that lemonade while we're there tomorrow. :)
ReplyDelete