Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This thankful Thursday is going to be a little different today. Vince and I go to a church out of town now and we know this family that is going threw some hard times. One of their children is three months old with down syndrome and just had open heart surgery yesterday. She is doing really good and she made it threw the surgery yesterday and is now in recovery. I am asking for everyone to pray for this family and this sweet and beautiful little girl. Vince and I have got to meet her and some of you who read this know who I am talking about.  This family goes to our church and are very nice people. My heart goes out to them because I have two kids and I could not imagine going through what they have and staying so strong. So please make some time today and say a little prayer for this family and their daughter to continue to get healthy and make it threw recovery okay.

So this Thursday I am thankful that God has allowed this little girl to make it this far and she is still fighting.

1 comment:

  1. We've been praying for Aleaha. What a precious little baby. Sounds like she's still in a delicate state right now post-surgery, so lots more prayers are needed!

    ReplyDelete