The last week of my maternity leave Vince took off of work on a Wednesday and we went and had a family day and one of Wyatt's friends got to go with us also. I wanted to take just a day to do whatever since I was going back to work full time the first week in October. After talking about what we wanted to do and what we could do with three kids, we decided on Monkey Joes in Fairview Heights. Here are some photos from that day.
Wyatt and his friend Aleighna on the way to Monkey Joes. They all three were sleeping in the back of the car. I just could not get a good photo with all three of them due to Isaac being turned around. The rest are photos of the two of them playing on the balloons. I am happy Aleighna went because Wyatt actually tried all the balloons out this time. Wyatt tends to hold back if he is unsure of something but with someone else there who is not afraid of anything and can show him the ropes he goes for it.
Vince aka the old man and Isaac.
I call him that because I am not a big fan of facial hair and he looks much older with it. Luckily he shaved it off that same week before I went back to work.
Young Love!
They are holding hands here.
See what I mean. Wyatt was debating for awhile on this one until he seen Aleighna do it and then you will see what happened below.
Yep that's right, he went for it and had a blast.
Some Isaac and me photos. I do not get very many of these and I had to ask for these also so I made him take a few. Sorry I was not feeling makeup and straight hair that day and since my hair is natural curly it looks like a mess. Oh well.
It was Vince's idea to take a picture of our feet and I like it.
Look at Isaac's monkey toes, lol!
The End!
All in all it was a good day. Wyatt and Aleighna fell asleep in the car on the way home the exact same way as before. Watch out Brian (Aleighna's dad) I think these two might date in the future. Wyatt sure did not want Aleighna to leave when we went to drop her off. Luckily we do not live far from these friends and they get to see a good amount of each other. Do you not just wish you could be that age again.

No comments:
Post a Comment