Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hoo Are You

NightOwlCrafting
Link up Here


Here are this week's questions!
1. Do you sleep with the window open or the fan on
no matter what the weather is like?
I sleep with a fan. I would love to have the windows open but it scares me at night. I do not want to make it any easier if some creep wants to break in. Lol. I worry to much.

2. What is your favorite comfort food?
Pizza-Cheese and Mushroom from Dicarlos

3. Do you ever go to a chiropractor?
Yes and I love it. I go twice a year and feel great afterward.

4.What is your most memorable
Halloween costume growing up?
Did not have one. I did not do Halloween growing up.

5.Do you prefer the sunrise or the sunset?
Sunset-It is a nice way to the end the day if I think of it and have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment