Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was  having children and putting their needs before my own.

2. When it comes to working out   I cannot get enough of it. I love to exercise.



3. A woman should always  have respect for herself and be herself no matter what people think. 



4. I wish I could  win the lottery  and then I'd would donate some to the needy, pay off debt and build a house in the country.



5. A best friend is   someone who is always there for you through thick and thin. He/she will drop everything to listen or to do something for you when you are down and out.


6. I can't get enough of   animal crackers  and rice cakes lately. 


7. This weekend I am not sure what we are doing yet. I know church and Sunday School for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment