Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for soda today with caffeine in.  Below is my drug of choice now a days.
And by the end of the day I might be threw a whole one of these below. All I can say is I have a trying three year old who likes to be a shit in the middle of the night for hours. This momma is tired!
 
I am also thankful for.....
.
That's right, music, because when my day starts out rough I just turn on what music suits my mood and it always cheers me up and relaxes me. 
.
Makeup. 
Because without this today I am pretty sure you would see a dead looking women walking and you would run.
.
This one would be work. Yep that's right for today I am very thankful that I get to take my kids to daycare and have 8 hours of peace and quiet. After last night all I have to say is, Thank you God for providing me with a job.
.
Nice Weather. 
After work today I am putting on my walking shoes and going on a nice long walk. 
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment